Ticket #922 (closed defect: fixed)
|Reported by:||rhn||Owned by:||dos|
<copied from my mail on shr-user, adjusted due to new research>
In some cases, using the phone irregularly causes the screen to get stuck in the half-lit mode. After a while, it dims again and has to be reset manually.
Once the screen blanked completely, possibly because of the same reason.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed in unstable
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed in unstable deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed