Ticket #900 (closed enhancement: fixed)
All scrollable windows in first run wizard should have scrollbars
|Reported by:||njw||Owned by:||dos|
It isn't always obvious that some windows can be scrolled vertically, when the scrollbars are hidden. While this may be OK later in a user's SHR journey (it's nice not to take up any room), at the point of the first run wizard users may not be confident enough with the interface to recognise that some windows have extra options when scrolled.
Therefore, for all windows in the first run wizard which have vertical scrolling, vertical scrollbars should always be visible.
- Owner changed from ainulindale to TAsn
- Component changed from SHR Image to shr-wizard
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from TAsn to dos
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed in unstable
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed in unstable deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed